Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Byron Bay Bikram Baby!


Birthday pressie from me, to me: Byron Bay!
This is where I will kick of my Bikram101 challenge next week, June 1!

I will leave right after my birthday which I'll celebrate in Sydney with a sensational dinner and lot's of wine.
Tuesday I am off to Byron Bay where my fellow yogi friend will pick me up. She has booked an amazing apartment and there's a Bikram studio nearby. It will be a week of Bikram, Bikram, Bikram, Bikram, Bikram, Bikram, Bikram, Bikram but also beach, relaxing, exploring the area, going out, massages, wining & dining!

What better way to start my challenge?
I am so excited, I can't wait!

It's good to focus on Byron Bay, rather than the challenge I am about to enter.
I am reading blogs of yogi's who are doing teacher training as we speak. The blogs are freakin' me out a tiny bit.
Teacher training is 99 classes in 3 months. I however do 101 classes in a 101 days so it's a bit different and I don't have to do double classes (but I probably will). Some yogi's in teacher training are seriously injured, their hair is falling out, skin is falling off, rashes, acne, meltdowns... Oh lordy...Note to myself: Must take good care of myself!!

But hey, the 30-day challenge I can do (did it twice), I am sure I could do the 60-day challenge so why not skip that and go for the ultimate challenge..... right?
~ I might look like hell and be an emotional wreck but at least I will have a yoga bum by the end of it ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Big celebration after your 101 challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, waar begin je aan????? Wat moet je dan heerlijk slank en gespierd zijn :) Goodluck sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited - I love being a yogi friend! All that bikram - maybe 3 classes a day and you can get the challenge off to a flying start! The last Wednesday is almost done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wel goed op jezelf passen en genieten natuurlijk! x
    Donia

    ReplyDelete