Tuesday, June 1, 2010

2 down, 99 to go.

Byron tha bomb!
Gorgeous people, fabulous shops, relaxed ambiance, lovely Bikram studio and awesome plans for the week.


I have done my 1st class out of my 101 challenge yesterday evening, and my 2nd class this morning: 99 to go........!

The studio is cozy, clean and owned by a true yogi.
Classes are hot and humid!! Improvement is on it's way as I have been given good feedback already.
I'll tell you though; Bikram yoga aint easy here in beautiful Byron. There's no slacking, pausing or taking it easy. It's not even allowed to wear too much. 'Dress less to impress' seems to be the way to go here with short shorts and tops -bikini style-. I guess I am down for that if they keep the hot guys coming ;-)

Glad that we completed a class and we can now enjoy ourselves. Plans for the week (besides the daily Bikram dose): Cinema, fancy dinner(s), massage(s), shopping(..ssss!?), psych reading, writing blogs meanwhile overlooking the ocean and exploring Byron and surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment