Thursday, June 17, 2010

They try to make me go to rehab......

Some people come to practice for the physical benefits, for weight loss or body toning and some practice for deeper benefits on an emotional level. 'Some people even become addicted'.

Even though I was unable to see my teacher due to the posture I was in, I knew she referred to me and I felt her eyes on me.
The fact that she approached me before saying "Fiona, have you gotten addicted" might be the why I felt like the addict.
People don't get why on earth I want to 'torture' myself with a consecutive 101-day Bikram challenge and yet it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. It's the best habit I've ever created for myself and the benefits are enormous. Of course there are days I'd rather spend my time some place else but after each class I feel amazing and so glad that I went again (and again, and again, and-.........)

So, without having to give it much thought, yes I might just be addicted to Bikram yoga. There...... I have said it!













I talk about it (a lot...), I blog about it, recruit new yogi's.
It eases my mind, makes me happy, enlightens my soul and strengthens my body. Bikram is my religion and I am grateful to have discovered it's magic!

2 comments: