Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sweat till you can't sweat no more.....

Monday... HOT; Tuesday....HOT; Wednesday not so hot....; Thursday....not so hot again.
Is it the room, or is my body done sweating; did I sweat the first 8 days of my challenge so much that I now can't sweat no more.......?
Neh...., I blame the room :-)

Monday and Tuesday classes where awesome, I felt like a true yogi. Total bliss!
I seem to have lost the bliss by Wednesday which was a sad moment. I hate Wednesday's enough as it is. Class was long, I got bored and I was lazy...
Today's class was strong again. Too bad the heat was a bit off, otherwise it would have been a terrific class. Today I whore my short short's (my b-day pressie) for the first time which does indeed -as they say- give better sight on my execution of postures. It also makes me feel like a cow which makes me push harder in class..! A teacher used to say; "contract abdominal muscles and look at your stomach, if you don't like what you see; pull it in even harder". It works, trust me!

Besides, it's my own fault. After my sucky class Wednesday I drank half a bottle of wine, ate a 3/4 pack of oreo's, a few bit of dark chocolate, 2 bowls of risotto and a 3/4 pack of chocolate pack. Yes... You could say I was hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment