Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bikram Bliss

"Bliss can be a state of profound satisfaction, happiness and joy"
"Bliss is a constant state of mind undisturbed by gain or loss".


I am back in Sydney, practicing at my same old studio and I am excited!
Not only to be back in my comfort-zone and practicing with my wonderful teachers again but also to have attended the 'grand' opening of the new and 2nd hot room.
The 2nd room is bigger & better than I could have imagined.
It is fantastic, clean, gorgeous, spacious, spiritual, (still) nice smelling and hot! It can bring 90 people together and brings great energy and inspiration.
I have had 2 amazing classes here which both absolutely stood out from any class I have done in Byron Bay. I do however miss the warm weather and the ocean a lot...

State of play:
I am in total Bikram yoga bliss!
93 classes/days to go and I am going full speed, am not even close to wanting to finish or asking myself what the hell I was thinking, I AM SO READY for this 101-day challenge. I have been having a healthy regime coming back to Sydney which is progressing my practice quickly and making me feel energized and ready for more....!

I feel blessed by the encouragement I am getting from friends and also people I don't know. I love your comments and support so much; blogging and not getting any comments makes me sad, so please feel free to (keep) do(ing) so...!

A quick extra thanks to the sweet b-day gifts: Ilona for the well thought of and much needed Bikram outfit, my lovely sister for the awesome scrub which I'll be in much need of (as well as the chippies to keep my energy level up!), mum and dad for the 2hr massage/facial voucher which I have already booked for when I am halfway through my challenge, Leonie for the book which will guide me through making progress on multiple levels during this challenge, Jacqui for the much needed organic (which makes it all better in my mind...) chocolate, Suus, Rogier and colleagues for the movie (voucher) since I'll be in need of much rest, 'lief' for the water cooler -see photo- which will be my biggest support during this challenge and Marieke and Emiel for the Meyer voucher where I bought a very pretty (size 8!!!!) dress.
~ Love you all ~

2 comments:

  1. lekker bezig lieverd...so proud!!!love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goed gedaan hoor!! Nooit gedacht dat je nog eens zo sporty spice zou worden :) Hier giet het met bakken uit de lucht dus enjoy nog even het mooie weer daar!

    ReplyDelete