Sunday, April 4, 2010

Energy!

I have never in my life felt this energized!
I wake up, without an alarm, at 7.15am each morning which is really unnecessary but it just keeps happening. This morning was worse due to daylight savings so therefore I woke up at 6.15am....!
After morning classes I try to take a nanna nap -oh, how I love(d)that- but my body feels no need to fall asleep anymore in afternoons or sleep-in every morning.
Thankfully I sleep well at night for at least a solid 8 hours...!
I guess it's a great thing but it takes some getting used to because for many years sleeping has been my greatest talent. I rocked that talent.

Did you know it's takes the human body 28 days to create a habit and only 3-days to break that habit.
After 28 days I'll be even more hooked to bikram yoga and made going each day a habit. Just have to make sure that keep going after the challenge. Obviously I won't go every day anymore or do double classes after the challenge, but at least 3 or 4 x a week should be manageable.

l am still keen to do double classes each weekend to 'up' my challenge. Did a double again today which went really well. Only 4 days in the challenge and already 6 classes done *YAY*. No more lower back pain which I solved by strengthening my core and being mindful at the sit-ups.
I am starting to get a bit more hungry throughout the days after doing double classes which is caused my my muscles rebuilding and obviously the approx 1100-calories I burn per class. Diet is going great though. Still in no need for meat, wine or junk food. Although yesterday I thought about a nice glass of red wine for like a second.

Muscles tired now.... mind still energized.
Up for 1 class tomorrow, last one in the Easter long weekend, and a good friend who is doing the challenge as well and the hubby are coming with me. Must do well...!
Happy Easter, nightynight!

No comments:

Post a Comment