Saturday, April 17, 2010

'Yoga Truck'


Could it be... that I've been hit by the yoga truck...?
I am exhausted.

Woke up extremely tired yesterday with a headache and sore throat.
This was also the morning that my 'yoga loving' friend from Poland (someone who loves Bikram just as much as I do; true story) would come along to do a class together at my studio.
Surprisingly this went okay. Mind over matter! My balance was a bit off though.. almost fell on her mat a couple of times.
She has gotten the idea somehow that I would be really good. Pressure..! Well my friends, I wish. Let me set things straight; I am still pretty average.
I wanted to do another class this Saturday afternoon but instead I ate a whole pack of oatmeal cookies (fail...) and spend the rest of the day on the couch and in bed.

Today: Still exhausted.
That yoga truck hit me hard.
But I am getting ready as we speak for my 10 am class and I will do another class at 5.30 pm.
Note to myself; 'do not buy any cookies anymore'!

Tonight I will have completed 22 classes. So close... and yet so far away.
Still love it though!

3 comments:

  1. That's 33 hours of bikram yoga within 18 days......, that's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your strong & beautiful practice inspired me so much - you really are representing Denmark well. I'm sure one day you will compete in the yoga championships and take home the trophy - you'll be front page of the Jyllands-Posten!
    I'm sure the cookies helped you get through the humidity yesterday.

    ReplyDelete