Friday, April 30, 2010

Post-challenge

Whilst I imagined myself today face down in the toilet I take great proud in saying that I feel great and it's been such a lovely Saturday morning!

Yesterday was my post challenge & Dutch Queens-day celebration.
It actually felt like it was my birthday as chocolates where waiting on my desk at work -given by colleague- and everyone was congratulating me on completing the challenge and the ability to eat and drink again freely.

And eating and drinking I did.... Chocolates for breakfast with my first cup of coffee in 32 days. A cheesymite scroll for lunch followed by deep fried shenanigans and Heineken all throughout Friday night. To top this of we visited our good friend Jack; also known as Hungry Jacks for a midnight snack.

I woke up early this morning -if I might ad without a hangover- and went for an early morning run. First run again since like...well...I can't even seem to remember. It went really well and I enjoyed this so much that I am considering running the 2010 City2Surf. On my way back home found a cute boulangerie where I bought really dark rye bread. This is very uncommon in Australia to find so this was a joyful moment. Got home, took a shower, did some shopping, had lunch and will be going out for dinner tonight which should be lovely.

Bikram must have made my body strong as I seem resistant to the damage done last night! I'll be back in the hot room tomorrow.


I'll start a new blog soon (must keep writing to practice for my one day to be published bestselling book ;-) which will entail random topics and my opinions, thoughts, reflections, hopes, dreams, feelings. All that and more so stay tuned...!

No comments:

Post a Comment