Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hella nr.30!


I have done it; I have completed class number 30 today with still 6 days left in the challenge!!
- Photo: The 30-day/30-classes challenge board. See the smiley face... that's me!

Friday’s class was good. I practically danced gracefully though all postures with a smile on my face. Loved the teacher, loved that it was nice and hot and loved my concentration and commitment.
I rewarded myself with a banquet and yummy spreads for dinner. I have so much love for bread, crazy really. I could eat bread all day long....every day.... In fact, I would.... Ooh –lost my train of thought, where was I..? Oh yes, my practice.

I started yesterday morning with, well let’s say, not my favorite teacher -see previous blog. You can imagine that I wasn’t too excited but I went anyway cause the other option was to get up at 6 am for a different class which honestly really wasn’t an option at all for me ;-) Besides, this was a perfect opportunity for me to see if my anger was really meant for the teacher or if it was just the challenge kicking in. Conclusion; although her dialogue is alright, it was cold again (so much even that people got up and closed the window which she had just opened) and again she expected us yogi’s to speak up in the silent room. Yep... I am sure, I really don’t like her classes. But I pulled through and did well.
I took another class that afternoon which was class number 30; hot room, better teacher, good result and kudos for completing the challenge early!

Now, having done 30, I might just want to aim for 40 classes in the 30 days..? Could I, would I, should I...? We will see my friends!

1 comment:

  1. What I took from this post - there are 3 fionas at your studio doing the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete