Sunday, April 4, 2010

Monday....Monday.....

Today started just fine and I took a morning class.
Class was packed with a record number of people (more then 80...) literally everyone was mat to mat. YUK....

It went quite well although I noticed that my muscles are starting to get exhausted. But 1/3 through class I picked up, finished strong and even talked myself into taking a 2nd class this afternoon. I didn't take the 2nd class though... I got cold, tired and hungry. Fail!

I had a tough afternoon with my mind set on food so I nibbled on a couple of roasted almonds and 1 small pack of sultana's after lunch to indulge myself. Had an urge for white chocolate, which worst of all I actually have sitting in my fridge thanks to Key Media but I managed to restrain myself. Must save for next month! Probably will eat the entire pack May 1st.... Just had some organic soup with heaps of vegies for dinner and this finally filled me up!
To bad I wasn't up anymore for that 2nd class... Lazy rest of the day, doing absolutely nothing besides watching movies and writing this (short) blog. Yawnnn, I might have a minor lack of energy today..?

1 comment:

  1. Yay Fiona! Don't worry about lack of energy, it's all up and down right? I also thought of doing a double today to get rid of all the chocolate calories, but decided I was too tired and my time better spent doing my uni assessment...fun. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete