Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have a dream...........


My new dream: I'd love to have my own studio some day....!
Now, to make this happen I just need to win the lottery first, do teacher training in Las Vegas and then I am good to go ;-)
But it's good to dream, right?

It has happened, due to this challenge 'Bikram yoga has become a habit'. And a great habit it is to have.
I hope it sticks with me because I have to admit; I easily get bored of things. The benefits are huge though so it does stand a chance.

Since I have started practicing Bikram yoga I have experienced the following benefits:
* Weight loss;
* Body toning;
* Clearer skin;
* Calmer mind;
* Lesser inflammations in joints;
* Stronger stomach/ bowel;
* Better control in breathing/ bigger intake of oxygen in lungs;
* Improved metabolism;

Only 4 days/ 5 classes left in my journey. Excitement galore!

Friday I'll be celebrating 'Dutch Queens-day'. This includes deep fried Dutch food and Heineken. -I'll probably be drunk of my face after my 2nd Heineken so no Bikram on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Nog maar 2 daagjes en dan heb je je competitie voltooid! Supergoed van je!!! Enjoy the bitterballs and wine x

    ReplyDelete